SSIS ART DEPARTMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSIS ART DEPARTMENT

This forum is a place to exchange ideas, critique and display art work of SSIS teachers, students and parents.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Art Journal Section
Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Art Journal Section has been added in the gallery for those who wants to show pages of their art journal

enjoy...

Mr. Nomer

Comments: 0
Forum Site Improvement
Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Additional forum site improvements has been done. As you can see the skin of our forum is new. Additional gallery, announcement, calendar and a chat box has been added.

Enjoy!!

Comments: 1
ANNOUNCEMENT_SSIS ART FORUM
Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
This is Mr. Nomer welcoming you to our online forum to critic, display and share your ideas. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Hong Thu's photoshop experiment

Go down 
+2
vyslee
hongthu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hongthu
hongthu

PostSubject: Hong Thu's photoshop experiment   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:07 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#1 Pop Art What a Face

Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Thu_popart

#2 Mask Coloring cyclops

Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Thu_2

#3 Depth of Film Shocked

Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Thu_3-1

#4 Motion Blur affraid

Hong Thu's photoshop experiment IMG_0183

Enjoy,
albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
vyslee
vyslee

PostSubject: nice pics   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 pm

i like your second pic "mask coloring" and the last one "motion blur", they are nice. especially the "mask coloring" pic, it looks impress. nice work "thu khin" afro
Back to top Go down
quangthuchien

PostSubject: Re: Hong Thu's photoshop experiment   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm

I like your last pic so much. the motion is so smooth that the picture look so realistic.
Back to top Go down
John_Nguyen

PostSubject: Re: Hong Thu's photoshop experiment   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm

My favorite is the last one. You choose the right picture to experiment >I m in it< Smile)
I don't really like the second one because somehow the picture looks really blurry and grainny. The rest is good
Nice work. Wink
Back to top Go down
hongthu
hongthu

PostSubject: Re: Hong Thu's photoshop experiment   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm

@Vy and Hien: haha, iam wondering how Vu's face would turn out if Luke really beated him that strong affraid Shocked Shocked

@John:aw..perhaps it's grainny like that because i took the photo by my cell phone. When i was doing the photoshop i fogot the fact that it had a quality.Anyway it is one of my favorite, especially the cup of hot chocolate...yummy tongue tongue tongue

Thu,
albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
vulieu09

PostSubject: Re: Hong Thu's photoshop experiment   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:40 pm

I like all of them Smile except the 3rd picture. The main subjects are too small to attract our attention.
The last one is really COOL lol!
Back to top Go down
MN_Huynh
Apprentice
MN_Huynh

PostSubject: Re: Hong Thu's photoshop experiment   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:56 am

hahaa...very good and funny and cute pictures you've got! They looked good. Just the 3rd one, ya..because the main subject is a bit small so that it makes the effect of DOF seem unclear! otherwise, nice job THU THU! ^___________^ cheers flower flower rendeer drunken What a Face Wink Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/mut224
hongthu
hongthu

PostSubject: HongThu's #4 photoshop experiece   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:21 am

Those photos were taken in Art class.It was spirit week-color day. We were RED....we ROCK!!! What a Face

Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Untitled-1

Thu,
albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hong Thu's photoshop experiment   Hong Thu's photoshop experiment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hong Thu's photoshop experiment
Page 1 of 1