SSIS ART DEPARTMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSIS ART DEPARTMENT

This forum is a place to exchange ideas, critique and display art work of SSIS teachers, students and parents.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Art Journal Section
Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Art Journal Section has been added in the gallery for those who wants to show pages of their art journal

enjoy...

Mr. Nomer

Comments: 0
Forum Site Improvement
Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Additional forum site improvements has been done. As you can see the skin of our forum is new. Additional gallery, announcement, calendar and a chat box has been added.

Enjoy!!

Comments: 1
ANNOUNCEMENT_SSIS ART FORUM
Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
This is Mr. Nomer welcoming you to our online forum to critic, display and share your ideas. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio

Go down 
+2
Admin_Mr. Nomer
vulieu09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vulieu09

PostSubject: Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 pm

My Portfolio - Light

This is the window of my room in the sunset ^.^/

Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio P1000579small

Another sunset photo taken at my grandma's house. I was impressed by the color of the sky and immediately took the photo with the cell phone (unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me then ~*~). So the quality is quite bad =.=!

Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Nh-0002-1

The next 2 photos was taken when I had dinner with my friend. That place was pretty nice and I had my camera with me then, so I decided to take some pics for the project ^.^

Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio P1000618-1

Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio P1000626small

***BONUS
Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio P1000594small

Last edited by vulieu09 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin_Mr. Nomer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:48 am

how come you dont have an image for your line portfolio?
Back to top Go down
https://ssisart.forumotion.net
lethuy4nh

PostSubject: Re: Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:01 am

Great pictures you have there! Really like the pic of the trees with reflections. The lotus flower is very pretty too. The framing pic is also really pretty.
Back to top Go down
vulieu09

PostSubject: @Mr. Norma   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:36 am

I've already had my Line Portfolio there, but I just didn't name it. I've finished Composition Portfolio. I fixed them a lot with photoshop Laughing
Back to top Go down
vulieu09

PostSubject: Re: Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 pm

@Mr. Norma: I've uploaded enough photos for Macro + Lines & Colors. Pls check this link
http://vulieu.carbonmade.com/projects/2114832
Back to top Go down
vulieu09

PostSubject: New Project ~ Light   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
MN_Huynh
Apprentice
MN_Huynh

PostSubject: Re: Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:31 am

anh Vu~, ^___^
I think you have some of impressive pictures for your light project! I esspecially like the picture with candle light and the blue light on the keyboard there! the picture with sunset I think it is a nice one too! it likes a painted picture one! very nice! Razz And the pic where you were standing would be better if you apply the rule of third there! Anyway, over all I think this is truefully a very cool light project! ^____^ king
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/mut224
nguyenguyen

PostSubject: Re: Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 am

hey Vu,
Almost your pictures are good, but for the first one, the light of vehicles is overexposure. You may adjust your cameras in order to take more nice pictures in the future. Oh by the way, I was impressed by the keyboard pic. Really nice.=)
Back to top Go down
gjohnston

PostSubject: Vu's Digital Photography Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:01 am

I loved Vu's two photos from his dinner out. The colors at the base of the candle with the bright light look kind of scummy and hot at the same time and contrasts very well with the ashtray and card from the Legend hotel. Very interesting. I imagine this immaculate table will soon become soiled with dirty plates after a frenzied dinner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio   Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vu LIEU's Digital Art Portfolio
Page 1 of 1