SSIS ART DEPARTMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSIS ART DEPARTMENT

This forum is a place to exchange ideas, critique and display art work of SSIS teachers, students and parents.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Art Journal Section
Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Art Journal Section has been added in the gallery for those who wants to show pages of their art journal

enjoy...

Mr. Nomer

Comments: 0
Forum Site Improvement
Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Additional forum site improvements has been done. As you can see the skin of our forum is new. Additional gallery, announcement, calendar and a chat box has been added.

Enjoy!!

Comments: 1
ANNOUNCEMENT_SSIS ART FORUM
Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
This is Mr. Nomer welcoming you to our online forum to critic, display and share your ideas. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diep

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Empty
PostSubject: Diep's Bathroom Sketchup   Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 pm

I have chosen the bathroom for my Interior Design/Sketchup project for it is one of the more underrated rooms in a house. Usually, it is the living room or the bedroom that is chosen for designing. However, isn't a the bathroom, among other rooms, aim to create a relaxing atmosphere for its owner? The bathroom is also a place for cleansing and refreshment, making it one of my favorite rooms in a house.

I believe that the less chunks there are in a room, the more impact it has, hence the minimalism shown below. I have used colors such as white, black, brown, and green to create an earthy look.
Note: The green color (which is easy to identify in my photos, considering there is only one) represents trees that are long enough to be seen by the showers.

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Bathroom22

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Bathroom23

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Bathroom24

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Bathroom

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Bathroom2

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Bathroom4

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup Bathroom5
Back to top Go down

Diep's Bathroom Sketchup
Page 1 of 1