SSIS ART DEPARTMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSIS ART DEPARTMENT

This forum is a place to exchange ideas, critique and display art work of SSIS teachers, students and parents.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
Jenny's Bedroom Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Art Journal Section
Jenny's Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Art Journal Section has been added in the gallery for those who wants to show pages of their art journal

enjoy...

Mr. Nomer

Comments: 0
Forum Site Improvement
Jenny's Bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Additional forum site improvements has been done. As you can see the skin of our forum is new. Additional gallery, announcement, calendar and a chat box has been added.

Enjoy!!

Comments: 1
ANNOUNCEMENT_SSIS ART FORUM
Jenny's Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
This is Mr. Nomer welcoming you to our online forum to critic, display and share your ideas. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Jenny's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jenny

Jenny's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Jenny's Bedroom   Jenny's Bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 am

This is my dream bedroom:
Jenny's Bedroom Jennyroomtop
View from the top. 7m x 5m.

Jenny's Bedroom Jennyroombed
Bed, chandelier (a little bit too long I think), and glass doors leading to a 7m balcony but I was too lazy to design the balcony so...no balcony. Crying or Very sad

Jenny's Bedroom Jennyroomworkspace
My work space overlooking the garden, my glass desk (I love glass furniture!) with a laptop, a lamp and some books.
I purposely positioned the desk this way so that sun light can shine on my papers (I won't have to use the lamp often = save energy) and facing the television so that I can work while watching the news.

Jenny's Bedroom Jennyroomleisurecorner
My leisure corner with a plasma telly, a very cool clock and a comfortable pink sofa.

Jenny's Bedroom Jennyroomshelvesandfridge
The shelves for books and picture frames. I have a lot of books.
On the long white drawer, there are cosmetics/make up...and more books.
The piece of furniture on the right is a refrigerator. I decided to put it in my room so that I can get food when I feel hungry at night.

Jenny's Bedroom Jennyroombed2
Full view of my sleeping space.

Jenny's Bedroom Jennyroomfromoutside
A bonus view from outside. As I mentioned before, the exterior of my room is supposed to have a long balcony (7m balcony = the length of my room) but I did not design it.
What do you think? Does this room look better with or without a balcony?
If I have time, I'll add it and update my entry later to compare.
Back to top Go down
diep

Jenny's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny's Bedroom   Jenny's Bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 am

It all depends on your preference. But in my opinion, your room would be better without a balcony. I think that a huge window would do fine by offering light into your space.
Back to top Go down

Jenny's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1