SSIS ART DEPARTMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSIS ART DEPARTMENT

This forum is a place to exchange ideas, critique and display art work of SSIS teachers, students and parents.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Art Journal Section
Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Art Journal Section has been added in the gallery for those who wants to show pages of their art journal

enjoy...

Mr. Nomer

Comments: 0
Forum Site Improvement
Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
Additional forum site improvements has been done. As you can see the skin of our forum is new. Additional gallery, announcement, calendar and a chat box has been added.

Enjoy!!

Comments: 1
ANNOUNCEMENT_SSIS ART FORUM
Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 am by Admin_Mr. Nomer
This is Mr. Nomer welcoming you to our online forum to critic, display and share your ideas. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques

Go down 
+3
hongthu
Admin_Mr. Nomer
quangthuchien
7 posters
AuthorMessage
quangthuchien

PostSubject: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 pm

pop art

Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Photoshop1

mask coloring

Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Photoshop2
Back to top Go down
quangthuchien

PostSubject: next class   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:48 am

depth of field

Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Depthoffield

motion blur

Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Photoshop4
Back to top Go down
Admin_Mr. Nomer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:45 am

good job... i like the group picture so much... the pop art is also good. the DOF effect is not that good, becuse it becomes too fake because the mask technique was not done nicely.. i advise you should also lessen the opacity of your top layer.
Back to top Go down
https://ssisart.forumotion.net
hongthu
hongthu

PostSubject: Re: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Hey babe
Your photos are all good except for the depth of film one which you need to be more careful in doing layer mask. I love the photo of our group. How nice we are Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thu,
albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
lethuy4nh

PostSubject: Re: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Nice pics! The group pic looks really good flower
Back to top Go down
vulieu09

PostSubject: Re: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 pm

The first 2 photos are nice, especially the 2nd. Did u use brush for the wall?
There's some mistakes on the 3rd one. U should delete blur on the face and make the edge around the main subject more blurry.
The motion blur layer in the 4th pic should be put closer to the original one.
Back to top Go down
nguyenguyen

PostSubject: Re: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:04 pm

I like the first two pictures, they are good and well done. However, the blur motion is not that good, I think you should put the image closer to its origin. Hope you will adjust your picture to make it looks better.
Back to top Go down
MN_Huynh
Apprentice
MN_Huynh

PostSubject: Re: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:23 am

The 4th picture feeling like Thu was doing 2 movement at one time. Seems cool to me! ^_______^ For the third picture I think you need to improve the balance of blurring part and not blurring part. otherwise, other pictures are so good! ^_____^ sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/mut224
quangthuchien

PostSubject: photoshop techniques 4   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:34 pm

This is a combined of three pictures of my friend.

Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Thaovyphotoshopbyme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques   Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quang Thuc Hien' photoshop techniques
Page 1 of 1